- The lovely Elizabeth from 7B for reading over 4 million words!
- Henry from 7C for a big improvement in behaviour, attitude and effort.
- Matthew from 8L and James from 8B for reading in the library before school every day.
- Persephone from 8W for being cool, calm and collective in an emergency and being an amazing help.
- Alistair from 8B has made it to the millionaire podium of success and well deserved too.
- Josh from 11C for successfully gaining an apprenticeship at Northcote Manor.
- Melissa from 11C for successfully gaining a place at Wilkes Academy of Performing Arts.
- Year 10 Boys' football for two great successive wins – well done!
Welcome to Bowland High
This is an outstanding school
World Cup 1966 legacy benefits Bowland
On Tuesday 28th February, Ms Sandra Connelly, wife of the late John Connelly who was a member of the 1966 England World cup winning squad.
Our Latest Newsletter
Take a look at our latest Newsletter, packed with information about events both in and out of school.
Liverpool Slavery Museum Trip
This term year 8 pupils spent the day visiting the Liverpool Slavery Museum.
Skipton Castle Trip
In November the year 7 pupils went on a trip to Skipton Castle.
Quarry Bank Trip
Year 8 had a fabulous day visiting Quarry Bank textile mill in Cheshire.
The Lost Generation - WW1
The artist Andy Farr took the photographs of pupils from Bowland who volunteered to be part of the "Lost Generations" Project.
Packed Lunch Guidance for Parents
Tips for a healthy balance. Packed lunch safety. School Food Plan Guidance. Snack Suggestions. General Principles.
See our Careers Newsletter for November 2016.
December 2016 More
U16 Badminton Tournament
Congratulations to both the girls' and boys' teams for playing on behalf of Bowland on 30th November 2016.
Bowland High PTFA is a group of parents, teachers and friends whose main purpose is to help raise funds for our children at school.
Options Information 2016
Reception staff log and store any lost property that is handed to them. Pupils are notified to collect these items via the internal messaging system on a weekly basis.