- Ruby Whipp & Emily Ingham (Year 8) for volunteering to help and being so wonderful on open evening in History.
- Chris (Year 9) and Connor Moore (Year 11) for participation in Irish Indoor Ski Championships.
- John Broadley (Year 9) and Tulia Emmanuel (Year 11) for achieving their adult black belts in karate.
- Meg Goring (Year 11) for being selected as a the Guest of Honour at the Rotary Catering Competition.
- Neve Dickinson and Freya Humberstone (Year 11) & Joshua Wilson (Year 8) for musical contribution to Opening Event.
Welcome to Bowland High
Official Opening - Wednesday 7th October 2015
On Tuesday 6th October, the geography classroom was much larger (and tiring) than usual.
Year 8 Visit Quarry Bank Mill
Year 8 pupils had an interesting visit to Quarry Bank Mill in Cheshire on a very sunny autumnal day in September.
NSPCC - Share Aware
As you may be aware earlier this year the NSPCC launched their online safety campaign Share Aware.
PTFA - Purchases
The PTFA are pleased to announce that we have provided £8000 from our funds towards the furniture and shelving of the new library.
Year 7 Team Building Day
On Friday I went to school in my waterproof trousers, coat, fleece, walking boots and thick socks. In my rucksack I had a spare change of clothes and a packed lunch.
PTFA 100 Club - July 2015
This month's lucky winner is Carmel Hunt - no.41. She will receive £36.50.
See our latest Newsletter - July 2015.
See the results of our recent Sports Day.
William (1st Quad-Millionaire for 2015!)
Congratulations to William who has became our first Quad-Millionaire! A fantastic achievement!
Reception staff log and store any lost property that is handed to them. Pupils are notified to collect these items via the internal messaging system on a weekly basis.