- William Whitaker (Year 7) for participating in a sailing attempt for the 'Guinness Book of World Records'.
- Britney Skinner (Year 9) for outstanding practical work in GCSE Catering.
- Ben Ellis-Nicholson (Year 10) for being selected as candidates for the Rotary Youth Programme of Enrichment.
- Sean Grover (Year 10) for being selected as candidates for the Rotary Youth Programme of Enrichment.
- Madison Grimshaw (Year 10) for being selected as candidates for the Rotary Youth Programme of Enrichment.
- Joseph Zebedee (Year 10) for being selected as candidates for the Rotary Youth Programme of Enrichment.
- Anna Fisher (Year 11) for excellent contribution to art workshop; teaching Year 9 & 10 pupils.
- Jack Harris (Year 11) for exceptional effort in expressive arts.
Welcome to Bowland High
We are pleased to announce our latest purchase for school from PTFA funds. The new TV monitor 'information board' with software programme is in the reception area.
Year 11 Rounders' Team were placed 2nd in the District Rounders Tournament on Wednesday 18th September. Well done to everyone involved!
GCSE Results Day
Congratulations to our year 11 pupils on their achievements and to their teachers for the dedication that has gone into helping to secure such excellent results!
Summer 2014 Newsletter
Packed with information and events that have taken place both in and out of school.
Helen is our 1st Tri-Millionaire!
Helen has become our 1st Tri-Millionaire Reader. A quite remarkable achievement! Congratulations to Helen!
Inter-Society Fishing Match
The school's Inter-Society fishing match was held on Sunday 13th July and was sponsored by 'Angler's Mail' who have kindly donated prizes for the event
The whole of year 7 enjoyed a wonderful opportunity to see the 'Barmy Britain' Horrible Histories theatre show on Friday 20th June 2014 at the Alhambra Theatre in Bradford.
Harry is the 32nd Millionaire
Many congratulations to Harry who becomes our 32nd Millionaire. An outstanding achievement!
Beth is the 31st Millionaire
Many congratulations to Beth who becomes our 31st Millionaire. An outstanding achievement!
Ciara is the 30th Millionaire
Many congratulations to Ciara who becomes our 30th Millionaire. An outstanding achievement!
Reception staff log and store any lost property that is handed to them. Pupils are notified to collect these items via the internal messaging system on a weekly basis.