- Jamie Birtwell-Jones (Year 8) for fantastic effort with Accelerated Reading.
- Chloe Pickering (Year 8) for most inquisitive minds on Bioenergy Trip.
- Anna Johnson (Year 8) for most inquisitive minds on Bioenergy Trip.
- Rebecca Pilling (Year 10) for excellent assistance with Y8 Bake Off.
- Georgina Pope (Year 10) for excellent assistance with Y8 Bake Off.
- Ophelia White (Year 10) for winning Best Swimmer Award.
- Nata'Lha De Santana Hardman (Year 8) designed winning trophies for Johnson Matthey
- Mateusz Skowron (Year 8) for becoming a millionaire reader
Welcome to Bowland High
See our Society Competition for 2014 - 2015
Year 7 and 8 enjoyed a glorious day out in the local countryside as part of enrichment week
These are our newly elected prefects. We're certain they will do a fantastic job!
PTFA 100 Club
The 100 Club will commence on the 1st April 2015. It is open to staff, families and friends of the school who are over the age of 16.
Our Headteacher, John Tarbox was presented with two novels written by Hermann Kaunders, who left after the German Anschluss with Austria.
Chef of the Year Competition
Meg in Year 10 has won the District Rotary 'Chef of the Year' competition and will now represent the District in the Regional Final!
Many congratulations to Helen who becomes our 5th Millionaire for 2015!
The Keys to the Door
On Thursday 12th February 2015, our Headteacher Mr Tarbox was given 'the Keys to the Door' of our new building.
Many congratulations to Sam who becomes our 4th Millionaire for 2015!
Many congratulations to Faith who becomes our 3rd Millionaire for 2015!
Many congratulations to Layla who becomes our 2nd Multi-Millionaire for 2015!
Many congratulations to Issy who becomes our 2nd Millionaire for 2015!
Many congratulations to Oscar who becomes our 1st Millionaire for 2015!
Representatives from the School Council spent a very long day visiting the Houses of Parliament.
Reception staff log and store any lost property that is handed to them. Pupils are notified to collect these items via the internal messaging system on a weekly basis.